You Might Be A Network Engineer if...
* At Christmas, it goes without saying that you will be the one to find the burned out bulb in the string of Christmas lights.
* Choosing to buy flowers for your girlfriend or to spend the money to upgrade your RAM is a moral dilemma.
* Everyone else on the Alaskan Cruise is on deck gazing at the scenery, and you are still on a personal tour of the engine room.
* In college, you thought Spring Break was metal fatigue failure.
* The Salespeople at the local computer store can't answer any of your questions.
* You are at an air show and know how fast the skydivers are falling.
* You bought your wife a new CD ROM drive for her birthday.
* You can quote scenes from any Monty Python movie.
* You can type 70 words per minute but can't read your own handwriting.
* You comment to your wife that her straight hair is nice and parallel.
* You go on the rides at Disneyland and sit backward in the chairs to see how they do the special effects.
* You have saved every power cord from all your broken appliances.
* You have more friends on the Internet than in real life.
* You know what http:// stands for.
* You look forward to Christmas only to put together the kids' toys.
* You see a good design and still have to change it.
* You spent more on your calculator than you did on your wedding ring.
* You still own a slide rule and you know how to use it.
* You think that when people around you yawn, it's because they didn't get enough sleep.
* You window shop at Radio Shack.
* You're both in the backseat of your car, she's looking wistfully at the moon, and you're trying to locate a geosynchronous satellite.
* Your laptop computer costs more than your car.
* Your wife hasn't the foggiest idea of what you do at work.
* You've already calculated how much you make per second.
* You've have tried to repair a $5 radio.