Test For The Kiddies
Match each item in list A with an item in List B:
1. All articles that coruscate with resplendence are not truly auriferous.
2. Sorting on the part of mendicants must be interdicted.
3. Male cadavers are incapable of rendering any testimony.
4. Neophyte's serendipity.
5. A revolving lithic conglomerate accumulates no congeries of small, green, biophytic plant.
7. Members of an avian species of identical plumage tend to congregate.
8. Pulchritude possesses solely cutaneous profundity.
9. Freedom from incrustations of crime is contiguous to rectitude.
10. It is fruitless to become lachrymose of precipitately departed lacteal fluid.
12. Eschew the implement of correction and vitiate the scion.
13. The stylus is more potent than the rapier.
14. It is fruitless to attempt to indoctrinate a superannuated canine with innovative maneuvers.
15. Surveillance should precede saltation.
16. Scintillate, scintillate, asteroid minim. (not a proverb)
17. The person presenting the ultimate cachinnation possesses thereby the optimal cachinnation.
18. Exclusive dedication to necessitous chores without interludes of hedonistic diversion renders John a hebetudinous fellow.
19. Individuals who make their abodes in vitreous edifices would be advised to refrain from catapulting petrious projectiles.
20. Where there are visible vapors having their provenance in ignited carbonaceous materials, there is conflagration.
A. Rolling Stone gathers no Moss.
B. Beauty is only skin-deep.
C. The Pen is Mightier than the Sword.
D. Beggars cannot be choosers.
E. Where there is smoke, there will be fire.
F. Don't cry over Spilt Milk.
G. One who laughs the last, laughs the best.
H. You can't teach an Old Dog new Tricks.
I. Birds of a feather flock together.
J. Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
K. All work and No Play makes Jack a Dull boy.
L. Dead men tell no tales
M. Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child.
N. All that Glitters is not Gold.
O. Those who live Glass Houses should cast no stones.
P. Twinkle twinkle little star
Q. Beginner's luck
R. Look before you leap.