* For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.
* To err is human... to blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human; in fact it is downright natural.
* He who laughs last probably made a back-up.
* If at first you don't succeed, blame your computer.
* A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.
* The number one cause of computer problems is computer solutions.
* A computer program will always do what you tell it to do, but rarely what you want it to do.
* When computing, whatever happens, behave as though you meant it to happen.
* When you get to the point where you really understand your computer, it's probably obsolete.
* The first place to look for information is in the section of the manual where you least expect to find it.
* When the going gets tough, upgrade.
* When you need to send an email quick, that's when the modem won't connect!